Approach to beauty
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- "And how to approach beauty ourselves?"
- "It is easy to discourse, but more difficult to admit beauty into life’s household.
- But while we ourselves deny entrance to beauty in our life,
- what value will all these affirmations possess?
- They shall be meaningless banners at an empty hearth.
- Admitting beauty into our home,
- we must determine the unquestionable rejection of vulgarity and pompousness,
- and all which opposes beautiful simplicity."
- Roerich Nicholas. ' Star of the Mother of the World.' In Shambhala. © Copyright 1930.
- Nicholas Roerich Museum. n.p. n.d. Web. Accessed October 14, 2012. <http://www.roerich.org/nr.html?mid=wrtgs>.