Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- "But life through ignorance is full of misunderstandings. [...]
- There are no enemies of evolution
- —there are misunderstandings;
- misunderstandings of family;
- misunderstandings of sex;
- misunderstandings of age;
- misunderstandings of countries, of continents, of worlds.
- And only through open-minded constructive thought
- can we solve them;
- when we are thinking not of ourselves
- but of the future generations. "
- Roerich Nicholas. ' Joy of Creation.' In Shambhala. © Copyright 1930.
- Nicholas Roerich Museum. n.p. n.d. Web. Accessed November 12, 2012. <http://www.roerich.org/nr.html?mid=wrtgs>.