Mother of the World
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- "As a pair of iridescent wings,
- these two constellations are spread out across the firmament.
- Between them, darting headlong toward earth, is the Star of the Morning,
- resplendent abode of the Mother of the World.
- By its dominating light,
- by its unprecedented approach,
- it foretells the new era of humanity."
- "Likewise predestined
- and also descending over humanity is that satellite of the Mother of the World
- —Beauty, the living raiment.
- As a garment of purification
- must the sign of Beauty glorify each hearth."
- Roerich Nicholas. ' Star of the Mother of the World.' In Shambhala. © Copyright 1930.
- Nicholas Roerich Museum. n.p. n.d. Web. Accessed October 14, 2012. <http://www.roerich.org/nr.html?mid=wrtgs>.