Path to recovery
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- "Men lose easily, but how to regain again?
- The path to recovery permits every one to have hope.
- Why not, if a soldier of Napoleon discovered the Rosetta Stone in a trench, key to the understanding of the complete heiroglyphs of Egypt?
- Now, verily when the last hour strikes,
- men—still too few—begin hurriedly to recall the treasures which were theirs long since,
- and again the keys begin to clink on the girdle of faith.
- And dreams clearly and vividly recall the abandoned but ever-existing beauty.
- Only accept!
- Only receive!
- You shall discern
- how transformed shall be your inner life;
- how the spirit shall quiver in its realization of unbounded possibilities.
- And how simply beauty will envelop the temple, the palace and the hearth, where a human heart is throbbing."
- Roerich Nicholas. 'Star of the Mother of the World.' In Shambhala. © Copyright 1930.
- Nicholas Roerich Museum. n.p. n.d. Web. Accessed October 12, 2012. <http://www.roerich.org/nr.html?mid=wrtgs>.