Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- " For within the last decade everything has been endowed with motion.
- The most massed clods have become mobile and the greatest dullards have comprehended that without simplicity, beauty and fearlessness, no construction of the new life is conceivable.
- Nor is the regeneration of religion, politics, science or the revaluation of labor possible.
- Without Beauty the closely inscribed pages, like withered and fallen leaves, will be whirled away by the winds of life and the wail of spiritual famine shall shake the foundations of the cities, deserted in their populousness."
- Roerich Nicholas. 'Gayatri.' In Shambhala. © Copyright 1930.
- Nicholas Roerich Museum. n.p. n.d. Web. Accessed October 12, 2012. <http://www.roerich.org/nr.html?mid=wrtgs>.