Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- " Simplicity is the sesame to the gates of the coming mystery.
- And not the menial simplicity of hypocrisy,
- but the great simplicity of attainment
- encircled in the folds of love.
- Simplicity which unlocks the most sacred and mysterious gates
- to him who brings his torch of sincerity and incessant labor."
- Roerich Nicholas. ' Star of the Mother of the World.' In Shambhala. © Copyright 1930.
- Nicholas Roerich Museum. n.p. n.d. Web. Accessed October 11, 2012. <http://www.roerich.org/nr.html?mid=wrtgs>.