Jump to navigation
Jump to search
- "Those who have met the Teachers in life,
- know how simple and harmonious and beautiful They are.
- The same atmosphere of beauty must pervade all that approaches Their region.
- The sparks of Their Flame must penetrate into the lives of those who await the Soon-Coming!
- How to meet Them?
- Only with the worthiest.
- How to await?
- Merging into Beauty.
- How to embrace and to retain?
- By being filled with that Fearlessness bestowed by the consciousness of beauty.
- How to worship?
- As in the presence of beauty which enchants even its enemies."
- Roerich Nicholas. ' Star of the Mother of the World.' In Shambhala. © Copyright 1930.
- Nicholas Roerich Museum. n.p. n.d. Web. Accessed October 14, 2012. <http://www.roerich.org/nr.html?mid=wrtgs>.